At SRI from 2017 to 2021:
- 2021-2024: PI of “FARSIDE: Formally-verified Accelerator for Ring-based Secure Iterative-evaluation of Data under Encryption,” funded by DARPA under the Data Protection in Virtual Environments (DPRIVE) program.
- 2020: CoPI of “LOQI: Leveraging Optimization using Quantum-devicesfor Internet-security” in a team led by PI Prof. Wim van Dam from QC Ware funded by the Air Force Quantum Collider program.
- 2020-2024: CoPI of “EMPHASIZE: End-to-end Machinery for Proving Highly-sensitive Application-oriented Statements In ZEro-knowledge,” funded by DARPA under the Securing Information for Encrypted Verification and Evaluation (SIEVE) program.
- 2019-2023: PI of “PRISM: PRivacy-preserving Intrusion-resilient Secure Multi-party-computation (for anonymous messaging),” funded by DARPA under the Resilient Anonymous Communication for Everyone (RACE) program.
At HRL from 2011 to 2017:
- 2016-2017: PI of “ABC: Acquiring Biometrics with Cryptography,” funded by IARPA under the Open Call Broad Agency Annoucement.
- 2015-2017: Task Lead in “Side-channel Security Analysis and Secure Software Updates for Cyber-Physical Systems,” funded by the DHS Science and Technology divison under the Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) program.
- 2013-2016: Task Lead in “Cloud-COP: A Secure Cloud Control and Operation Plane,” funded by the DHS Science and Technology divison under the Open Call Broad Agency Annoucement.